Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Paper Art Doll Body Template, Fairy Wings, Mermaid Tail, Goddess form and rubber stamps!




I recently added new doll templates to my website (FREE printable templates at: http://www.theenchantedgallery.com/paperdolls.html ) The woman's body form I finished a couple months ago, but I just added alternate parts including mermaid tails and a Goddess form. I'd love to see what you can make with them, so please feel free to email me your project pictures when you're done! I've also added preview images for two new rubber stamp sheets featuring fairy wings, vintage women's heads and more to my rubber stamp catalog page. The top image includes parts from both stamp sheets that I was testing out with the template. They will become available for purchase next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Plastic Cards said...

Thanks Kimberly Crick,you work is very nice,every person known about to the importance of art and designing,that it is not an very easy job it is very tough and really hard working.

Plastic Card said...

I think you have a lot of experience in blogging,Your work is really appreciable so for.Thanks for sharing such a nice information about to the paper art.