Tuesday, December 06, 2011

In Crafting News- No More KrystalKraft Acrylic Shapes

I received word today that "Sunday International", a rubber stamping and craft supplies company that I have purchased from for many years, has been purchased by / merged with the "Crafters Companion" company. Unfortunately this means a lot of their products I have grown to love are being discontinued.

The biggest change that this brings to The Enchanted Gallery is that the KrystalKraft Clear Acrylic Shapes page will be going away soon. I am selling the last remaining stock I have of these shapes before shutting that section down.

Farewell KrystalKraft acrylic, it has been fun crafting with you all these years!










2 comments:

7 Yaks Design said...

Krystal Kraft has discontinued the production of their acrylic shapes but Blue Tatsu on Etsy has an expanding line of acrylic shapes, all suitable for stamping and altered art projects.

bluetatsu.etsy.com

Wine Recipes said...

This is a great postt