Friday, February 22, 2013

New Martha Stewart Flexible Molds and Wood Buttons

New Martha Stewart molds have arrived on the nature and terrarium themed page. These flexible silicone molds are great for air dry or polymer clay, resin, UTEE, etc.

I've also added tiny wood buttons that have the word "handmade" burned into one side to the embellishment page.

Since the back of these buttons are flat, I couldn't help but experiment with rubber stamping them. I colored them with Copic markers and stamped using deer and bunny rabbit images from the woodland rubber stamp set.

I added highlights with a white Sharpie paint marker. I attached them to chain with 6mm jump rings and attached the glass leaf bead with a 7mm jump ring.

These would make a cute charm bracelet, I think I'm going to work on an animal themed one :)

Coming soon: mini foam toadstool mushrooms for potted plants and terrarium art, new glass shapes for photo pendants, pre drilled mini domino bracelet kits and new rubber stamp sheets.

No comments: