Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Classic and Scallop Heart Shape Nestabilities Card + New Stamps!





The heart nestabilities die cutting shapes I ordered from Overstock.com last week came in the mail! I've been looking forward to testing out these shapes with my rubber stamps for card making. Here's my first card I made using them, plus a preview of my newest rubber stamp sheet (#Roma-119.) The rubber is being pressed now and will be available for purchase through my website within the next couple weeks.

(Card Ingredient List: The Enchanted Gallery rubber stamps, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Heart Dies, Colorbox pigment ink pads, Scrapbook paper from K&Company, Stickles glitter glue, 1" marvy circle paper punch and scissors for cutting out the word "Love" and retro flower punches from EK Success.)

No comments: