Thursday, July 17, 2008
New rubber stamped card (molds update coming next week)
I finished another card with my newest stamp set (#Roma-119.) I used the same flower punch as the last heart shape card (EK success' retro flower,) but trimmed a dip in the edges to better shape the flower to the art.
I also have eight new mold designs to share as soon as I make the example art for them this week. Mostly new faces and floral buttons, I'll try to get an update done within a week!
Once that's done I'll be drawing up some new rubber stamp designs. So far I plan to do some more fairies in a variety of sizes along with a separate sheet of mini stamps that would work for jewelry/memory glass/inchies/stampbord pendants etc. I've also got a few tutorial pages in progress, including additions to the paper doll page. Busy Busy! More about that soon :)