Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Flower Goddess - Rubber Stamped Paper Art Doll





A while back I added a Goddess form to my free paper art doll template page. I finally sat down and made a doll with the flowers and butterfly stamps on sheet #Roma-119.

First you pick out your cardstock and print out the template from my website. Stamp over it with your choice of stamps, color, cut and embellish. I used color pencils and added the vine details by hand. I was thinking about adding eyelets to her hands for hanging. After I cut her out I decorated with flower/leaf paper punches and stickles glitter glue.

Have fun ;)
Kimberly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is lovely. thanks for the beautiful stamps that you shipped so quickly. I love, love, love them.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out Thank everyone for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too thank the posters for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.