Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween Party Invitation - Rubber Stamped Fairy & Cat Card



Is it getting to be that time of year already?! I'm not sure I'm ready! I love the changing leaf colors, but it always makes me feel that time is going by much too quickly. My to-do list right now is out of control. (Literally, I've got 3 pages of notes on my desk for projects/tutorials, business/website update ideas and dreaded upcoming doctor visits. Plus an email inbox with about fifty poor folks I've been meaning to get back to just as soon as I update my gallery pages / figure out answers.) Yikes!



Well here's one small thing I can knock off that list, a Halloween costume party invitation (stamp from Sheet #Fant-118) I used black VersaFine ink (I love that ink pad, perfect for watercoloring/marker-ing over.) The colors were done with a purple color pencil (for floor shadow) Marvy LePlume markers and one Tombow marker (#N89 which is a nice really light gray for a shadow outline.) I used nestablities to die cut the paper shapes and orange peel Stickles glitter glue. Glitter is too hard to photograph, but it's nice and sparkly in person.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love this time of year. Even though I am overwhelmed with stuff that needs done also this month. Would love to see some Halloween domino stamps? ;)
(lets just add more to your load) lol
Hope your doctor visits aren't too dreadful!
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Awesome..! Love this Halloween costume party invitation. Fabulous design.