Monday, November 17, 2008

Something a little different.

I had an unexpected creative spurt last night after browsing some new vector tutorials and Adobe Photoshop digital artist sites. While I usually stick to a traditional Art Nouveau style, these new images mix in a more fashionably modern twist. I'm not sure if this style will appeal to my base, but they will be available as rubber stamps in a couple weeks.



I was also browsing for quotes yesterday hoping to find nice sayings for the future cards/example art. A few that I thought were pretty:
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but are felt in the heart." (Helen Keller)

"Don't be afraid to take one large step because you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps." (Davil Lloyd George)

"Happiness is the best makeup." (unknown)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kimberly,
Both of your new stamp sheets are stunning! Great job!